All 19 art Reviews

Optimus Prime Optimus Prime

justcurious...

how did you get a rating over 5?? earlier it was at 9.x or something.. needless to say I think you'll be sitting on top of the portal for quite a few days :D

Jessica Rabbit Untooned Jessica Rabbit Untooned

Dude...

I know you.. you're going to dominate the portal in like half an hour... frick.

Clever and well executed.. lethal combo.

Evil Thingy Evil Thingy

Sick dude!

Nice!

Lowly Bear Skull Lowly Bear Skull

Good.

Do more of this.

Cyber samurai Cyber samurai

Hmm,

I wish spriters would upload their images as 2x or 3x or even 4x the size, as it's REALLY hard to see something less than 50 pixels across. Maybe have the original size and 4x size on the same sheet.

happymeat responds:

Ok, I added in a 4x.

Sepulcrum Parvus Os Sepulcrum Parvus Os

Great work!

Did you use a 3d underlay for this? The architecture in the foreground is great, but as it gets farther back, seems like you lost interest, or the style changes from gothic/medival to just random arches and windows. The line weight on this is also a very nice touch. You used it in such a way to push depth in a drawing without using value It's a simple concept, but most people really struggle with it.

sakerfalcon responds:

The whole piece was unplanned to begin with - I started from the foreground and then worked towards the back, to the random arches and windows (which were a bit random, I have to admit). No references were used. I stopped midway with the one-point perspective and decided to try another method to "end" the background, because I didn't want to repeat another submission with the same style/layout (I will upload that soon) as this piece.

Thanks for pointing out a flaw though, I appreciate it! Maybe I could change that with the coloring.

Ifrit Ifrit

Sick!

Awesome job! I think the lighting could be a bit stronger, but pretty great, especially for an interpretation of the sprite!

Swirls Swirls

Ooh,

Stylish! Really good gesture.

Edward Cullen Edward Cullen

Great handling!

Really like the way you've handled this image, the style and mood fit together seamlessly. 10!

Cloud Head Cloud Head

Nice!

Wish he had some cool stuff on the back of his shirt, or even something like a necklace or a buckle or some kind of pack- the design is a bit 'plain', but the painting and drawing is executed great :)

(And I agree... who says elfs can't grow facial hair? Tolkein isn't god...)